Monday, October 16, 2006

I wish Bill Murry would come to my college parties.


According to an Associated Press report, Bill Murry is still crashing college parties. Murry, 56, was spotted at the party in St. Andrews, Scotland.

Sources say that Murry met Norwegian student Lykke Stavnef, 22, at a bar where he was drinking with fellow golfers after playing in the Alfred Dunhill Championship in St. Andrews. When Stavnef invited him to a party, he agreed, attended and to the suprise of the other guests, helped do the dishes.

Read more.

I have to wonder if he stood in any bedrooms giving student lectures on how 'real' they were, if he flipped any light switches repeatedly or stood atop the roof of the house screaming "I am a golden god!"

Maybe Murry was a bit more like Wooderson (Matthew McConuaughey) in Dazed and Confused saying, "You know what I love about these [college] girls. I get older, they stay the same age."

Way to be Bill.

No comments: