Wednesday, October 11, 2006

That's my Bucs.

I know I haven't written anything about my Buccaneers yet, but that's mostly because I am ashamed. I am hanging my head low. Still, I have to be ever reminded that the reason I fell in love with the team in the first place was because they were the underdogs. Now my Underdogs in Orange are back.

News on the Bucs:
----They are the first team ever to be embarrassed by Reggie Bush twice on national television. Just in case you missed our fourth loss this season and were eager to see Bush run an 82-yeard punt return in for a touchdown, you can check it out on Wednesday's "NFL Replay" on the nFL Network.

---- With a record of 0-4, the Bucs are in the running to get a great first round draft pick for next season. Perhaps they will start looking for a quarterback... But, before we make any real plans to pick up John David Booty (USC, QB with the perfect name to match Bucs play) or yank Chase Daniel out of Mizzou, we still have to manage to complete the season with a worse record than two other bottom-feeding teams: Oakland (0-4), and Detroit (0-5).

----Bringing it back to the old school. The Bucs will be pulling out their famous Orange uniforms for Thanksgiving. I can't wait.

No comments: