Sunday, December 03, 2006

Get your news here, its better than USAToday

First, forgive me for the series of posts linking to other blogs. I went browsing through Technaroti and found some quality material. Amidst it was this gem: Five Public Opinions.

I found a new source for my daily dose of culture, politics and world affairs, and of course, it is coming from abroad. I only looked at the last couple of days, but these pieces got me hot enough that I felt they needed to be shared.

Hillarious, and dead on.

There's a "week that wasn't" piece with some priceless stories.

  • A kid burning down his churche because they weren't teaching the Bible in his way. What a postmodern revolutionary this kid is.
  • The Pentagon downgrades homosexuality from a "mental disorder" to a "condition." It always makes me feel good to know that we are 5 years behind China on anything, especially when it's on social matters.
  • And, A Texan launches a complaint for non-hostile coverage of a gay marriage... I have nothing to say to that.

I also dug the piece on the Klan. Unreal.

This guy is motivating me to move to Australia. Is everyone this openminded down under? I wonder.

1 comment:

Arthur_Vandelay said...

Is everyone this openminded down under? I wonder.

Nope. Just me. :)