Sunday, December 03, 2006

McCain still unclear on gay marriage

I have been looking for a breif statement by John McCain on same-sex marriage. While I think this one is a bit too brief, McCain is not even afforded time to elaborate, the question does come across loud if not clear:

He is for a ceremony, but not for same-sex marriage. In other words, he is still being elusive on the issue.

I included the commentary from Netscape, because I thought it was interesting to see how this clip was percieved by many people across the country. It never ceases to amaze me how the majority of the population has not yet learned Politician-Speek. You have to listen carefully to these guys because they are paid to be our servants, yet they are masters of spin and vagueness.

Check out the link to the clip under View Story.

No comments: